Health Certificates


There are 2 types of health certificate that are available:

  • Travel within the United States

  • International Travel


What you will need to have:

  • Exam done by doctor within certain time frame

  • Rabies Vaccination

  • Up-to-date on required vaccines

If you have any question regarding the procedure or requirements please call and speak with us.

© 2023 by Animal Clinic. Proudly created with



10500 New Kent Hwy Suite E

New Kent VA, 23124


Phone: (804) 966-5999

Fax: (804) 557-3503

  • Facebook Social Icon

Find us on Facebook

We Accept